Bedham Church - Sussex - March 2017

lt in 1880 as a church and school, this Bedham Church was built as a place of worship and education for the remote hamlet of Bedham. At its peak it had 60 pupils and 3 teachers.

In 1925 the school closed down while it continued to be used a church until 1959 when it was completely abandoned.